Linux-RISC-V Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* RISC-V Patchwork
@ 2018-11-20 16:14 palmer
From: palmer @ 2018-11-20 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

Atish tracked down the documentation for creating a patchwork, which now lives
here

    https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-riscv/list/

I have no idea how to use it, so we can all learn together :)

* RISC-V Patchwork
@ 2018-11-20 16:14 ` Palmer Dabbelt
From: Palmer Dabbelt @ 2018-11-20 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

@ 2018-11-20 18:23 ` atish.patra
From: atish.patra @ 2018-11-20 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

On 11/20/18 8:21 AM, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
> Atish tracked down the documentation for creating a patchwork, which now lives
> here
>
>      https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-riscv/list/
>
> I have no idea how to use it, so we can all learn together :)

Awesome. I think you can change the status of the patch from a dropdown
box, after you logged in with your patchwork id. The available options
looks pretty much self explanatory unless there is a hidden meaning to
it ;) ;). As a contributor, we can take a look at the patchwork to for
the status of the patch. No need of email replies :).

pwclient was helpful in applying the patches directly in case lkml was
not cc'd on the patch.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-riscv/

There is git-pw also. However, I could not get it to working for
linux-riscv.

Regards,
Atish

* Re: RISC-V Patchwork
@ 2018-11-20 18:23   ` Atish Patra
From: Atish Patra @ 2018-11-20 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Palmer Dabbelt, linux-riscv

@ 2018-11-21 18:02   ` mick
From: mick @ 2018-11-21 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

???? 2018-11-20 20:23, Atish Patra ??????:
> On 11/20/18 8:21 AM, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>> Atish tracked down the documentation for creating a patchwork, which
>> now lives
>> here
>>
>>      https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-riscv/list/
>>
>> I have no idea how to use it, so we can all learn together :)

> Awesome. I think you can change the status of the patch from a
> dropdown box, after you logged in with your patchwork id. The
> available options looks pretty much self explanatory unless there is a
> hidden meaning to it ;) ;). As a contributor, we can take a look at
> the patchwork to for the status of the patch. No need of email replies
> :).
>
> pwclient was helpful in applying the patches directly in case lkml was
> not cc'd on the patch.
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-riscv/
>
> There is git-pw also. However, I could not get it to working for
> linux-riscv.
>

> Regards,
> Atish

Thank you !

* Re: RISC-V Patchwork
@ 2018-11-21 18:02     ` Nick Kossifidis
From: Nick Kossifidis @ 2018-11-21 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Atish Patra; +Cc: linux-riscv, Palmer Dabbelt

Στις 2018-11-20 20:23, Atish Patra έγραψε: