linux-riscv.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* RISCV64 SoC Architecture diagram
@ 2018-11-22  7:34 Pintu Agarwal
From: Pintu Agarwal @ 2018-11-22  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

Hi All,

For the education purpose, we need RISCV SoC internal architecture
diagram which can give a pictorial overview of RISCV internals.
As part of study, we want to compare this with ARMv8 architecture.

If anybody have it please share.

Also, if anybody have risv64 benchmarking data with arm64, please
share this as well.

Thanks,
Pintu