On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 01:56:35PM -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote: > On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 18:52:18 +0100 > David Abdurachmanov wrote: > > > I have alternative version posted in December part of SECCOMP > > patchset which is based on arm64 implementation. > > > > http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-riscv/2018-December/002450.html > > > > I noticed that SECCOMP wasn't working properly if filters were > > checking syscall arguments, because populated arguments were wrong. > > > > Btw, I plan to send v2 of SECCOMP patchset soonish. > > Please do. I want to get my patch series out, which will require these > changes. Sorry, I haven't seen the alternative patch posted by David before. Apparently, besides fixing the bug it also introduces new sanity checks of "i" and "n" arguments in syscall_get_arguments() and syscall_set_arguments(). Given that your patchset removes these arguments completely, I see little sense in adding new checks that are going to be removed by the subsequent commit in the series. -- ldv