linux-riscv.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Wiki for Linux development
@ 2018-12-28 15:11 Nick Kossifidis
       [not found] ` <4e2b9e9f-d2e2-e5a4-4553-88babc553e18@sifive.com>
From: Nick Kossifidis @ 2018-12-28 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

Hello all,

I've set up a wiki to assist in the development process and help new
users and developers get started.
https://riscv.ics.forth.gr/doku.php/start

It's hosted on a VM of mine and has around 100GBs of storage on a 1Gb
link, so we can use that VM to host stuff if needed. I've also opened a
ticket on kernel.org (#62351) to have riscv.wiki.kernel.org point there
but they haven't come back yet.

Regards,
Nick

* Re: Wiki for Linux development
       [not found] ` <4e2b9e9f-d2e2-e5a4-4553-88babc553e18@sifive.com>
@ 2019-01-01 19:07   ` Nick Kossifidis
From: Nick Kossifidis @ 2019-01-01 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Walmsley; +Cc: Nick Kossifidis, linux-riscv

Στις 2019-01-01 01:11, Paul Walmsley έγραψε:
> Probably better to have it hosted on kernel.org.
>
> That way it's handled the same way as almost all of the rest of the
> wiki.kernel.org wikis.
>
> - Paul

We can't host anything else if we go this way + we can't add any addons
if we want. I'm ok with moving it if that's what the team wants, since
docuwiki uses simple files for storage instead of a database, we can
just copy them over if we want to host it on wiki.kernel.org directly.
However so far korg helpdesk hasn't replied on the ticket I opened about
a cname entry, I don't know what's going on, it's been there for months.
I thought adding a cname should be simpler than hosting another wiki.

Regards,
Nick