Linux-RISC-V Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: satish kumar <gsatish.ldd@gmail.com>
To: linux-riscv <linux-riscv@lists.infradead.org>,
	 David Abdurachmanov <david.abdurachmanov@gmail.com>,
	Atish Patra <atish.patra@wdc.com>,
	 Paul Walmsley <paul.walmsley@sifive.com>,
	Anup Patel <anup@brainfault.org>
Subject: RISC V Kernel Decompressor symbols
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:04:27 +0530

Hi all

I am trying  to find out the following symbols in RISC V kernel code
1. Kernel decompressor symbols in RISC V kernel, which are equivalent
to ZTEXTADDR, ZBSSADDR, ZRELADDR, INITRD_PHYS, INITRD_VIRT,
PARAMS_PHYS in ARM Arch.

2 .Kernel symbols in RISC V equivalent to PHYS_OFFSET, PAGE_OFFSET,
TASK_SIZE, TEXTADDR, DATAADDR, VMALLOC_START / VMALLOC_END,
VMALLOC_OFFSET in ARM arch.

3. Architecture specfic macros in RISC V equivalent to BOOT_MEM(param,
vio, io), BOOT_PARAMS,FIXUP(func), MAPIO(func), INITIRQ(func) in ARM
Arch.

Can you suggest me where will find the same , if RISC V is using
different kind of symbols/params for the same usage, what are names of
the same & where they are located.

Thanks & Regards
Satish G