linux-riscv.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* RISC-V MC schedule is out
@ 2021-09-16 15:39 Atish Patra
From: Atish Patra @ 2021-09-16 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Palmer Dabbelt, Kumar Sankaran, Al Stone, Andreas Schwab,
	Philipp Tomsich

The official schedule RISC-V MC at Plumbers is available now.
https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/sessions/114/#20210921

We have many interesting topics that will be discussed including the
following draft specifications.
[1] RISC-V Platform specification
(https://github.com/riscv/riscv-platform-specs)
[2] Advanced Interrupt Architecture (AIA) (https://github.com/riscv/riscv-aia)
[3] Advanced CLINT (ACLINT) (https://github.com/riscv/riscv-aclint/)
[4] ACPI for RISC-V (https://github.com/riscv-non-isa/riscv-acpi)

All of these specifications will be moved to a wider public review
phase in a few months as well. We look forward to your feedback on
these specifications. Hope to have a great session next week.

FYI: The registration for plumbers is still open if you have not
already done so [1].

[1] https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/page/112-attend

Atish

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-16 15:40 UTC | newest]