linux-rt-users.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Stable update for 4.19 RT kernel?
@ 2019-06-11 12:56 Dan Murphy
From: Dan Murphy @ 2019-06-11 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Hello

Is there a timeframe to when the 4.19-rt branch will be updated to the
latest linux-4.19.y dot release?

This branch is 13 versions behind

Dan

* Re: Stable update for 4.19 RT kernel?
@ 2019-06-11 14:56 ` Dan Murphy
From: Dan Murphy @ 2019-06-11 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users, rostedt

@ 2019-06-11 16:23   ` Steven Rostedt
From: Steven Rostedt @ 2019-06-11 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Murphy; +Cc: linux-rt-users

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:56:14 -0500
Dan Murphy <dmurphy@ti.com> wrote:

> On 6/11/19 7:56 AM, Dan Murphy wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Is there a timeframe to when the 4.19-rt branch will be updated to the
> > latest linux-4.19.y dot release?
> >
> > This branch is 13 versions behind

Greg has been busy hasn't he. Note, the last post was a backport of
patches from rt-devel which takes some time.

I'll plan to have an update by the end of the week.

-- Steve