Hi, On Fri Dec 18 2020, Daniel Wagner wrote: > libnuma is hard dependency for cyclictest. Thus we can always call > numa_initialize(). This allows us to remove the global 'numa' variable > to track if libnuma has been initialized or not. > > Signed-off-by: Daniel Wagner It seems like with this particular commit, it's not possible to run cyclictest on arm32 systems anymore. I guess due to missing NUMA support? Just tested on a dual core Cyclone V: root@tsn:~/rt-tests# ./cyclictest -S -m -p 99 --secaligned FATAL: Couldn't initialize libnuma root@tsn:~/rt-tests# I've used the current unstable/devel/latest branch. Any suggestions? Thanks, Kurt