On Sat Mar 20 2021, Mike Galbraith wrote: > On Fri, 2021-03-19 at 23:33 +0100, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote: >> Dear RT folks! >> >> I'm pleased to announce the v5.12-rc3-rt3 patch set. > > My little rpi4b is fairly unhappy with 5.12-rt, whereas 5.11-rt works > fine on it. The below spew is endless, making boot endless. I turned > it into a WARN_ON_ONCE to see if the thing would finish boot, and > surprisingly, it seems perfectly fine with that bad idea. Having not > the foggiest clue what I'm doing down in arm arch-land, bug is in no > immediate danger :) Yeah, I've had the same issue with my Marvell ESPRESSObin. WARN_ON_ONCE() made it boot and it runs without any problems since then. Thanks! Thanks, Kurt