Linux-rt-users archive on lore.kernel.org
* About RT patch can run kvm virtual machine?
@ 2020-05-16 16:35 张扬
From: 张扬 @ 2020-05-16 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Hi all:
      I'm trying to run RT system with kvm on ARM architecture,based
on the kernel of version 4.19.98. But I found that as soon as I start
a guest OS(within around 1min), the host get restarted(maybe crashed,
I'm not quite sure), no useful message found in/var/log/. So, I'm
wondering whether it supports running KVM with RT patch on ARM?(It
seems works well on x86),any suggestion?
     Thanks!
     BTW,   the patches  I'm applied are downloaded from:
     https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v4.x/
     https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/4.19/older/

yours
Andy

* Re: About RT patch can run kvm virtual machine?
@ 2020-05-16 18:00 ` chen song
From: chen song @ 2020-05-16 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 张扬; +Cc: linux-rt-users

i found the same thing, didn't find any oops info.
5.4.40 + patch seems working fine, try it.