Hello, On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 03:19:35PM +0200, Bruno Thomsen wrote: > Add partial support for the watchdog functionality of > both PCF2127 and PCF2129 chips. I have a board here with a pcf2127 that has the #RST pin not connected. The problem this creates is: The bootloader arms the SoC's watchdog and jumps into Linux. The pcf2127 driver happens to load first, so watchdog0 is provided by the RTC (but non-functional). Systemd is configured to feed the watchdog, but happens to feed the wrong one, so the machine resets shortly after it is up :-| So I wonder if we need a dt property that tells the driver if the RST line is connected or not. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |