Hello Stephen, On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 07:14:34PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > On Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at 10:21:23PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > > given that I don't succeed in getting any feedback for my patch set, I'm > > trying with a pull request today. It would be really great if this pull > > request made it finally in for the next merge window. > > It seems sending a pull request didn't help either :-\ > > I'm waiting since October for feedback, several people expressed to like > this series and I want to make use of it to simplify a few drivers. I'm > quite annoyed that your missing feedback blocks me from further > improving stuff. There is still no feedback, not even something like: "I saw your nagging, sorry. I'm drown in other missions, please have some more patience." I assume it's not to much to expect at least such a reply after more than 8 months? Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |