Hey Wolfram, On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 09:40:03AM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote: > > > The next merge window is over now. The pull request still merges fine > > into v5.14-rc2. I'm still convinced it adds some benefit and I want to > > use it to simplify a bunch of drivers. But I cannot without this being > > merged. > > > > Do I have to consider creating these functions in the pwm namespace to > > continue here? This cannot be the right thing to do?! > > What about adding gkh to the list explaining the situation to him? Greg doesn't like devm_ stuff. I already asked Arnd who doesn't want to interfere and akpm who didn't react either up to now. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |