On 2022.07.05 10:25:59 +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote: > On Tue, Jul 05, 2022 at 03:59:38PM +0800, Zhenyu Wang wrote: > > On 2022.07.04 14:51:32 +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote: > > > Instead of copying the information from the vgpu_types arrays into each > > > intel_vgpu_type structure, just reference this constant information > > > with a pointer to the already existing data structure, and pass it into > > > the low-level VGPU creation helpers intead of copying the data into yet > > > anothe params data structure. > > > > > > Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig > > > --- > > > > Looks fine to me. We still carry some legacy codes like vgpu create param > > originally used for other hypervisor. Thanks for cleaning this up! > > Note that even there I think this structure makes more sense: > > The generic config structure that has not vfio-related bits as the > lowest layer. vfio/kvm specific structures then carry a pointer to > it can can pass it to lower layers. yes, I'm also fine with that part which makes it more straight forward to link between mdev type and lower level info. Thanks