On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 02:38:55PM +0200, Marek Szyprowski wrote: > Then if I get it right, the issue is caused by the commit 7f93ff73f7c8 > ("opp: core: add regulators enable and disable"). I've checked and > indeed reverting it fixes Peach Pi to boot properly. The question is if > this is desired behavior or not? That doesn't seem ideal - either it's redundant for regulators that need to be marked as always-on anyway or it's going to force the regulators on when a device could do runtime PM (eg, if the same code can run on something like a GPU which can be turned off while the screen is off or is displaying a static image).