On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 08:05:03PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > 08.10.2019 19:15, Mark Brown пишет: > > That sounds like it might just postpone the inevitable - if you set the > > wrong voltage first it might decide to drop down some voltage that > > wasn't expected. There's a bit of a bootstrapping issue. I think it > > would be safer to just say that anything that is within spec won't get > > changed any time we balance, we'd only change things if needed to bring > > them back into spec. > Yes, the case of changing voltage before regulator is enabled seems > won't work as expected. > Maybe it won't hurt to disallow a non always-on regulators to be coupled > until there will be a real user for that case. I thought that coupling with the CPU core and main SoC power regulators was one of the main use cases for this feature?