Hello Marten, On Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 11:24:10AM +0200, Marten Lindahl wrote: > If I only move up the definition of __pwm_samsung_manual_update, and > leave pwm_samsung_manual_update at its place, the patch becomes quite > straightforward and overviewable. Or do you prefer to group the definitions > of those two functions together? No strong preference. I found it natural to keep __pwm_samsung_manual_update and pwm_samsung_manual_update together, but I wouldn't object your suggestion either. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |