Linux-Security-Module Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Do you plan to rebase next-general any time soon?
@ 2019-09-24 17:13 Casey Schaufler
From: Casey Schaufler @ 2019-09-24 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Morris; +Cc: Linux Security Module list

Hi James. Do you have any plans to rebase next-general? I'm
working on the next revision of the stacking, and want to be
prepared for whichever way you decide to go. Thanks.

* Re: Do you plan to rebase next-general any time soon?
@ 2019-09-24 17:56 ` James Morris
From: James Morris @ 2019-09-24 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Casey Schaufler; +Cc: Linux Security Module list

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Casey Schaufler wrote:

> Hi James. Do you have any plans to rebase next-general? I'm
> working on the next revision of the stacking, and want to be
> prepared for whichever way you decide to go. Thanks.

Not unless there's a need to.

I'd probably create a new branch (next-stacking) from v5.4 for this work.

--
James Morris
<jmorris@namei.org>

* Re: Do you plan to rebase next-general any time soon?
@ 2019-09-24 18:35   ` Casey Schaufler
From: Casey Schaufler @ 2019-09-24 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Morris; +Cc: Linux Security Module list, casey

On 9/24/2019 10:56 AM, James Morris wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Casey Schaufler wrote:
>
>> Hi James. Do you have any plans to rebase next-general? I'm
>> working on the next revision of the stacking, and want to be
>> prepared for whichever way you decide to go. Thanks.
> Not unless there's a need to.

OK, thanks.

> I'd probably create a new branch (next-stacking) from v5.4 for this work.

OK, that ought to work.