linux-sh.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re:Hello
@ 2019-03-26 22:15 Mr Wong
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Mr Wong @ 2019-03-26 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Hello this is Mr Wong again from hongkong,Can we send the Swift as discuss best regards.

Mr Wong Cheng

---

* Re:Hello
@ 2019-03-30 16:26 ` Mr Wong
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Mr Wong @ 2019-03-30 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Hello this is Mr Wong again from hongkong,Can we send the Swift as discuss best regards.

Mr Wong Cheng

---

* hello
@ 2019-05-20 11:14 ` eddy william
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: eddy william @ 2019-05-20 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Mijn naam is Eddy William. Ik ben van beroep advocaat. Ik wil je aanbieden
nabestaanden van mijn cliënt. Je ervaart de som van ($ 14,2 miljoen)
dollars die mijn cliënt voor zijn overlijden op de bank heeft achtergelaten.

Mijn klant is een burger van jouw land die stierf in auto-ongeluk met zijn vrouw
en alleen zoon. Ik krijg 50% van het totale fonds en 50% wel
voor jou zijn.

Neem hier voor meer informatie contact op met mijn privémail:
eddywilliam0002@gmail.com

Bij voorbaat hartelijk dank,
Eddy William,

Hello

My name is Eddy William I am a lawyer by profession. I wish to offer you
the next of kin to my client. You will inherit the sum of ($14.2 Million)
dollars my client left in the bank before his death.

My client is a citizen of your country who died in auto crash with his wife
and only son. I will be entitled with 50% of the total fund while 50% will
be for you.

Please contact my private email here for more details:eddywilliam0002@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance,
Mr.Eddy William,

* Hello
@ 2020-03-01 19:59   ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-03-01 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Can we talk now?

* Hello
@ 2020-03-01 19:59 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-03-01 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Can we talk now?

* Hello
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-06-02  8:35 ` Ahmed
From: Ahmed @ 2020-06-02  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with his supposed Next Of Kin since 16th October 2005. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Ouedraogo.

* Hello
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-08-31 13:26 ` Miss Maris Avis
From: Miss Maris Avis @ 2020-08-31 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

My Dear,

My name is Miss Marie Avis the only daughter of Mr. Gabriel Avis, my
Father was dealing in Cocoa and Timber in this country before his
death,  It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which
I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you
before but I believe one has to risk confiding before you can succeed
sometimes in life.

I can confide in you for my brighter future since you are a human
being like me. There is this huge amount of Ten Million five hundred
thousand United States dollars. ($10.500.000.00) which my late Father
kept for me in a suspense account with one of the bank here in Abidjan
Cote d'Ivoire before he was assassinated by unknown persons, Now I
have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe
enough for me.

I want you to help me claim this fund from the bank and have it
transfer into your personal account in your country for investment
purposes in your country in these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). The transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Tourism
5). Real Estate

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20%
of the total fund.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Miss Marie Evis