linux-sh.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: For You!!!
@ 2020-09-22 23:10 info
From: info @ 2020-09-22 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Hello,

I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 25 per cent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2020. I have decided to donate $500,000 to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info.
You can also read more about me via the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A zim_Premji
Thank You
CEO Wipro Limited
Azim Hashim Premji
Email: premjihfoundation@gmail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-22 23:10 UTC | newest]