linux-sh.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Stalled patches for the SH tree
@ 2021-07-29  8:58 John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz @ 2021-07-29  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rich Felker; +Cc: Rob Landley, Linux-sh list, Geert Uytterhoeven

Hi!

I was wondering whether there is anything I can do to help with the stalled
patches for SH? There have been a number of patches with improvements that
were sent to the list and I think we should pick these up, also not to discourage
external contributors in helping us maintain the SuperH port.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz

* Re: Stalled patches for the SH tree
@ 2021-07-29 16:11 ` Rob Landley
From: Rob Landley @ 2021-07-29 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Rich Felker; +Cc: Linux-sh list, Geert Uytterhoeven

On 7/29/21 3:58 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering whether there is anything I can do to help with the stalled
> patches for SH? There have been a number of patches with improvements that
> were sent to the list and I think we should pick these up, also not to discourage
> external contributors in helping us maintain the SuperH port.

The main thing is collect and track the patches, and then point us at the list
of ones you think we should review.

The ones I've seen go by here recently were all part of multi-architecture
series, which I assumed would go upstream as part of the series and they were
mostly checking to see if we objected? What did I miss?

Rob