Linux SNPS ARC Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>
To: Vineet Gupta <Vineet.Gupta1@synopsys.com>,
	"mailman@lists.infradead.org" <mailman@lists.infradead.org>
Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>
Subject: Re: Repost: linux-snps-arc list msgs truncated ?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 09:14:54 +0100

On Thu, 2020-06-25 at 01:46 +0000, Vineet Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the moderator for linux-snps-arc.
> Is there some database corruption or some such. The msgs for linux-snap-arc seem
> to have been truncated. Please see the main page below where entries for June-2018
> thru May 2020 are gone. This must be a recent breakage as things used to work up
> until recently.
>
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-snps-arc/

Yes, apologies for that. The machine hosting lists.infradead.org
suffered a total disk failure last weekend and a new machine has been
drafted into service, unfortunately using the latest backup from May
2018.

So anyone who has subscribed or unsubscribed since then will need to do
so again, and the list archives are missing.

If you can provide the missing messages in mbox form then we can
reinstate them.