Linux SNPS ARC Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Vineet Gupta <Vineet.Gupta1@synopsys.com>
To: David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>
Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>
Subject: Re: Repost: linux-snps-arc list msgs truncated ?
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 06:09:02 +0000

Hi David,

On 6/25/20 1:14 AM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Thu, 2020-06-25 at 01:46 +0000, Vineet Gupta wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm the moderator for linux-snps-arc.
>> Is there some database corruption or some such. The msgs for linux-snap-arc seem
>> to have been truncated. Please see the main page below where entries for June-2018
>> thru May 2020 are gone. This must be a recent breakage as things used to work up
>> until recently.
>>
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-snps-arc/
> Yes, apologies for that. The machine hosting lists.infradead.org
> suffered a total disk failure last weekend and a new machine has been
> drafted into service, unfortunately using the latest backup from May
> 2018.
>
> So anyone who has subscribed or unsubscribed since then will need to do
> so again, and the list archives are missing.
>
> If you can provide the missing messages in mbox form then we can
> reinstate them.

Thx for your reply and confirming the issue and handling it already.
I created a mbox from my local archives, what would be the best way to provide it
to you, email as attachment here, dropbox ?

P.S. My emails to mailman@lists.infradead.org keep bouncing, although I've
subscribed. Is there some snafu due to my email alias (vgupta/vineet.gupta1)

-Vineet