Linux SNPS ARC Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
@ 2019-07-17 21:09 Alexey.Brodkin
  2019-11-13 11:30 ` Alexey Brodkin
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Alexey.Brodkin @ 2019-07-17 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-snps-arc

Hi Dave, Daniel,

The following changes since commit 7aaddd96d5febcf5b24357a326b3038d49a20532:

  drm/modes: Don't apply cmdline's rotation if it wasn't specified (2019-07-16 10:34:38 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git at github.com:abrodkin/linux.git tags/arcpgu-updates-2019.07.18

for you to fetch changes up to cee17a71656e9e1b5ffc01767844026550d5f4a9:

  drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search (2019-07-17 23:36:56 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This is a pretty simple improvement that allows to find encoder
as the one and only (ARC PGU doesn't support more than one) endpoint
instead of using non-standard "encoder-slave" property.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Eugeniy Paltsev (1):
      drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search

 drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_drv.c | 16 +++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Regards,
Alexey

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* RE: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
  2019-07-17 21:09 [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements Alexey.Brodkin
@ 2019-11-13 11:30 ` Alexey Brodkin
  2019-11-27  7:25   ` Alexey Brodkin
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Alexey Brodkin @ 2019-11-13 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Vetter, David Airlie; +Cc: arcml, Eugeniy Paltsev, dri-devel

Hi Daniel, David,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: linux-snps-arc <linux-snps-arc-bounces@lists.infradead.org> On Behalf Of Alexey Brodkin
> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:09 AM
> To: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>; David Airlie <airlied@linux.ie>
> Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>; dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
> 
> Hi Dave, Daniel,
> 
> The following changes since commit 7aaddd96d5febcf5b24357a326b3038d49a20532:
> 
>   drm/modes: Don't apply cmdline's rotation if it wasn't specified (2019-07-16 10:34:38 +0200)
> 
> are available in the Git repository at:
> 
>   git@github.com:abrodkin/linux.git tags/arcpgu-updates-2019.07.18
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to cee17a71656e9e1b5ffc01767844026550d5f4a9:
> 
>   drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search (2019-07-17 23:36:56 +0300)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> This is a pretty simple improvement that allows to find encoder
> as the one and only (ARC PGU doesn't support more than one) endpoint
> instead of using non-standard "encoder-slave" property.
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Eugeniy Paltsev (1):
>       drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search
> 
>  drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_drv.c | 16 +++++++++++++---
>  1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Any chance for this one to get pulled into your tree(s) sometime soon?

-Alexey

_______________________________________________
linux-snps-arc mailing list
linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-snps-arc

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* RE: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
  2019-11-13 11:30 ` Alexey Brodkin
@ 2019-11-27  7:25   ` Alexey Brodkin
  2019-11-27  9:39     ` Alexey Brodkin
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Alexey Brodkin @ 2019-11-27  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Vetter, David Airlie; +Cc: arcml, Eugeniy Paltsev, dri-devel

Hi Daniel, David!

Any chance for this one to be processed sometime soon?
It's been quite some time since July when I initially sent
this pull-request.

-Alexey

> -----Original Message-----
> From: linux-snps-arc <linux-snps-arc-bounces@lists.infradead.org> On Behalf Of Alexey Brodkin
> Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:30 PM
> To: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>; David Airlie <airlied@linux.ie>
> Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>; Eugeniy Paltsev <Eugeniy.Paltsev@synopsys.com>; dri-
> devel@lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: RE: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
> 
> Hi Daniel, David,
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: linux-snps-arc <linux-snps-arc-bounces@lists.infradead.org> On Behalf Of Alexey Brodkin
> > Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:09 AM
> > To: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>; David Airlie <airlied@linux.ie>
> > Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>; dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
> > Subject: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
> >
> > Hi Dave, Daniel,
> >
> > The following changes since commit 7aaddd96d5febcf5b24357a326b3038d49a20532:
> >
> >   drm/modes: Don't apply cmdline's rotation if it wasn't specified (2019-07-16 10:34:38 +0200)
> >
> > are available in the Git repository at:
> >
> >   git@github.com:abrodkin/linux.git tags/arcpgu-updates-2019.07.18
> >
> > for you to fetch changes up to cee17a71656e9e1b5ffc01767844026550d5f4a9:
> >
> >   drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search (2019-07-17 23:36:56 +0300)
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > This is a pretty simple improvement that allows to find encoder
> > as the one and only (ARC PGU doesn't support more than one) endpoint
> > instead of using non-standard "encoder-slave" property.
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > Eugeniy Paltsev (1):
> >       drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search
> >
> >  drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_drv.c | 16 +++++++++++++---
> >  1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
> 
> Any chance for this one to get pulled into your tree(s) sometime soon?
> 
> -Alexey
> 
> _______________________________________________
> linux-snps-arc mailing list
> linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.infradead.org_mailman_listinfo_linux-2Dsnps-
> 2Darc&d=DwICAg&c=DPL6_X_6JkXFx7AXWqB0tg&r=lqdeeSSEes0GFDDl656eViXO7breS55ytWkhpk5R81I&m=f3bFSjs3gZI9vC
> LJW5sa6Kxu43yXUsCXhaUNhtEymmk&s=eFO6mnw8IJyfrQZYrMEbJ-bryplfw9LvcYBSCEyj5XA&e=

_______________________________________________
linux-snps-arc mailing list
linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-snps-arc

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* RE: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
  2019-11-27  7:25   ` Alexey Brodkin
@ 2019-11-27  9:39     ` Alexey Brodkin
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Alexey Brodkin @ 2019-11-27  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Paul, Maxime Ripard, Maarten Lankhorst
  Cc: Jose Abreu, David  Airlie, dri-devel, Daniel Vetter, arcml,
	Eugeniy Paltsev

Hi all,

As Jose suggested I'm adding "drm-misc" maintainers as that tree
might be a better fit for ARC PGU patches.

-Alexey

> -----Original Message-----
> From: linux-snps-arc <linux-snps-arc-bounces@lists.infradead.org> On Behalf Of Alexey Brodkin
> Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:25 AM
> To: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>; David Airlie <airlied@linux.ie>
> Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>; Eugeniy Paltsev <paltsev@synopsys.com>; dri-
> devel@lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: RE: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
> 
> Hi Daniel, David!
> 
> Any chance for this one to be processed sometime soon?
> It's been quite some time since July when I initially sent
> this pull-request.
> 
> -Alexey
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: linux-snps-arc <linux-snps-arc-bounces@lists.infradead.org> On Behalf Of Alexey Brodkin
> > Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:30 PM
> > To: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>; David Airlie <airlied@linux.ie>
> > Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>; Eugeniy Paltsev <Eugeniy.Paltsev@synopsys.com>; dri-
> > devel@lists.freedesktop.org
> > Subject: RE: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
> >
> > Hi Daniel, David,
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: linux-snps-arc <linux-snps-arc-bounces@lists.infradead.org> On Behalf Of Alexey Brodkin
> > > Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:09 AM
> > > To: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>; David Airlie <airlied@linux.ie>
> > > Cc: arcml <linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org>; dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
> > > Subject: [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements
> > >
> > > Hi Dave, Daniel,
> > >
> > > The following changes since commit 7aaddd96d5febcf5b24357a326b3038d49a20532:
> > >
> > >   drm/modes: Don't apply cmdline's rotation if it wasn't specified (2019-07-16 10:34:38 +0200)
> > >
> > > are available in the Git repository at:
> > >
> > >   git@github.com:abrodkin/linux.git tags/arcpgu-updates-2019.07.18
> > >
> > > for you to fetch changes up to cee17a71656e9e1b5ffc01767844026550d5f4a9:
> > >
> > >   drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search (2019-07-17 23:36:56 +0300)
> > >
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > > This is a pretty simple improvement that allows to find encoder
> > > as the one and only (ARC PGU doesn't support more than one) endpoint
> > > instead of using non-standard "encoder-slave" property.
> > >
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Eugeniy Paltsev (1):
> > >       drm/arcpgu: rework encoder search
> > >
> > >  drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_drv.c | 16 +++++++++++++---
> > >  1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
> >
> > Any chance for this one to get pulled into your tree(s) sometime soon?
> >
> > -Alexey
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > linux-snps-arc mailing list
> > linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org
> > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.infradead.org_mailman_listinfo_linux-
> 2Dsnps-
> >
> 2Darc&d=DwICAg&c=DPL6_X_6JkXFx7AXWqB0tg&r=lqdeeSSEes0GFDDl656eViXO7breS55ytWkhpk5R81I&m=f3bFSjs3gZI9vC
> > LJW5sa6Kxu43yXUsCXhaUNhtEymmk&s=eFO6mnw8IJyfrQZYrMEbJ-bryplfw9LvcYBSCEyj5XA&e=
> 
> _______________________________________________
> linux-snps-arc mailing list
> linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.infradead.org_mailman_listinfo_linux-2Dsnps-
> 2Darc&d=DwICAg&c=DPL6_X_6JkXFx7AXWqB0tg&r=lqdeeSSEes0GFDDl656eViXO7breS55ytWkhpk5R81I&m=c8DhCL8_-
> 0iY2tS35o8kpDyvbHZ_Cu762s4qtn2hDVg&s=sGFaDT7yPIbVcjW49E_rjb6ND82Nrq0kplYjbztlh3A&e=

_______________________________________________
linux-snps-arc mailing list
linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-snps-arc

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-07-17 21:09 [GIT PULL] drm/arc: Minor improvements Alexey.Brodkin
2019-11-13 11:30 ` Alexey Brodkin
2019-11-27  7:25   ` Alexey Brodkin
2019-11-27  9:39     ` Alexey Brodkin

Linux SNPS ARC Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/linux-snps-arc/0 linux-snps-arc/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 linux-snps-arc linux-snps-arc/ https://lore.kernel.org/linux-snps-arc \
		linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org
	public-inbox-index linux-snps-arc

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.infradead.lists.linux-snps-arc


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git