linux-spdx.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* coccinelle scripts w/o license statement
@ 2019-06-05 17:42 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
From: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult @ 2019-06-05 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-spdx

Hi folks,

I've just stumbled across some cocci script w/o any license statement:

     scripts/coccinelle/api/atomic_as_refcounter.cocci

Are such cases already on the radar ?

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
info@metux.net -- +49-151-27565287

* Re: coccinelle scripts w/o license statement
@ 2019-06-05 22:51 ` Thomas Gleixner
From: Thomas Gleixner @ 2019-06-05 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult; +Cc: linux-spdx

Enrico,

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:

> I've just stumbled across some cocci script w/o any license statement:
>
>     scripts/coccinelle/api/atomic_as_refcounter.cocci
>
> Are such cases already on the radar ?

Yes, we've done several sweeps for files w/o any license hint already and
will continue to do so. It's part of the automation.

Thanks,

	tglx