Jilayne, On Wed, 8 May 2019, J Lovejoy wrote: > > On May 8, 2019, at 3:33 PM, Allison Randal wrote: > > > > On 5/8/19 10:29 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote: > >> On Wed, 8 May 2019, Allison Randal wrote: > >>> On 5/8/19 9:23 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote: > >>> > >>> Though, maybe it would be better if I said nothing and allowed the whole > >>> idea to be forgotten... > >> > >> Ahhh that one. That's an easy to do add on if people insist .... > > > > Shhhhhh, if we're very quiet, maybe they won’t… > > > I’ll have a think on this and chat with Mike Dolan to follow-up on our > discussions in Barcelona on this one. > > Thomas - would I be correct to assume that having the answer to this > sooner-than-later, so this can begin being compiled would be helpful, or > it is not make much difference as to timing? We can compile that list after the fact. The information is not going to be lost. The metadata is there or can be recreated any time. Thanks, tglx