Linux-SPDX Archive on lore.kernel.org
* REMINDER on Qlogic driver license conversion
@ 2020-06-30  4:57 Lukas Bulwahn
From: Lukas Bulwahn @ 2020-06-30  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qla2xxx-upstream, QLogic-Storage-Upstream, GR-Linux-NIC-Dev
  Cc: linux-spdx, Thomas Gleixner

Dear Qlogic driver maintainers,

during an unrelated kernel clean-up task, I noticed some LICENSE files for
the qlogic drivers hanging around in Documentation.

Thomas Gleixner has provided you a patch series in June 2019 to pick up or
simply add a Reviewed-by tag here:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-spdx/20190606205526.447558989@linutronix.de

As it seems from the public mailing list archive, you have never responded
to Thomas' request. If you could indicate that the change is fine for you,
I am happy to rebase the patch series to the current next tree, so that
Thomas can pick that up and let it travel through the spdx tree to Linus
for the next release.

Best regards,

Lukas

only message in thread, back to index