linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Hello
@ 2010-12-13 11:31 C. Toure
From: C. Toure @ 2010-12-13 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hello

Please permit me to express certain personal issues I do not know if I might receive helps from you of course my subject might appear so sudden but please consider this as a wish and accept my mail with a deep sense of humility

I lost my father about some months ago; I and my sister are Alone right now. My father was a formal district leader to our entire community more than twenty-five years before our births I was the Eldest son and our mother has a divorce with my father she did never knew of my father's fortunes and so many other aspects though we lost my Mom on the 1st July 2010

Unfortunately, my father willed some amounts of money to us which was with a certain bank within our capital district These amounts was annually paid into my fathers account from various communities and company cooperation among which where Shell Petroleum Development Company, Chevron, and Mobil.

Most of the saving which my father willed to me was from annual revenues for compensation of youth and community development under my father leadership I 'd like to transfer to your country with your cooperate assistance of course this was my actual issue of reaching with a mail.

The real plight where that there has always been many problems within family members because of indirect rights to some certain matters much like my father's mills, lands, old industrial, Estates, and 16 private housing and other structures. I may urgently need your assistance as I wanted immediate transfer's to your country cooperatively with your helps. I inherited Good sun of money which is $4.000.000 as said herein and I believed it might be Great times that has indeed drew us together Please do accord mutual esteem to the email, I may need your Reply quickly.

Sincerely Charles

Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Learn learn about native support for PL/SQL,
new data types, scalar functions, improved concurrency, built-in packages,
OCI, SQL*Plus, data movement tools, best practices and more.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdev2dev

* [SPAM] Hello
@ 2012-06-19 20:01 Mr. Ibrahim Kwadwo Baafi
From: Mr. Ibrahim Kwadwo Baafi @ 2012-06-19 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

My name is Mr. Ibrahim Kwadwo Baafi, I was a friend and personal secretary to Mutassim Gaddafi, I am in France. I got your contact via internet (Kuwait Business list) when I was looking for a reliable investor who can accept my proposal.

I have a proposal of 150 Million Pounds, which I will explain better when I hear from you, the money does not belong to me personally, the money is for late Mutassim Gaddafi, I have all information and documents of the fund. I will give you more details and insight of what is required of you once you get back to me. Feel free to ask any question and I will answer you immediately,you can reach me on bibrahimkwadwo-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Thank you and Allah Bless You.

Yours Sincerely  I.K.B

Live Security Virtual Conference

* [SPAM] Hello
@ 2009-12-25 16:36 spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f
From: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f @ 2009-12-25 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi, how are you?
if you would like to chat sometime?
You can email me anytime as im just going to be unpacking for a few days and have no friends here yet.
I hope that we can chat some more and get to know each other.
Hope to hear from you soon My email is Francesca-1xVBhId0O2k/08n6w3oGZQ@public.gmane.org

http://p.sf.net/sfu/verizon-dev2dev