linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "Girish" <girishsg-l0cyMroinI0@public.gmane.org>
To: "'Ned Forrester'" <nforrester-/d+BM93fTQY@public.gmane.org>,
	"'Roger Frøysaa'" <roger-UslnteNVNtIXWF+eFR7m5Q@public.gmane.org>
Cc: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Status of Linux SPI slave
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:51:11 +0530	[thread overview]

Well, now I get the minimal use of slave side transfer. As David suggested
of having spi_slave struct wrapping the hardware, have you thought of
something like that and how would your existing pxa2xx-spi driver will be
impacted?
And thanks for starting this thread:).
Actually, in my case I had to modify controller driver to support SPI in
master and slave mode as well, with standard transfers (half/full duplex
communication).

Regards,
Girish