Linux-SPI Archive on lore.kernel.org
* REF
       [not found] <1348826789.1834294.1584446967790.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2020-03-17 12:09 ` Stephen Li
From: Stephen Li @ 2020-03-17 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,
I was searching through a local business directory when I found your
profile. I am Soliciting On-Behalf of my private client who is
interested in having a serious business investment in your country. If
you have a valid business, investment or project he can invest
back to me for more details. Your swift response is highly needed.
Sincerely
Stephen Li
Please response back to me with is my private email below for more details
stephli947701-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

only message in thread, back to index