On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 06:11:05PM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote: > And Mark, this touches various samsung stuff in arch/arm/ so if you're ok, > I'd like to pick this up in samsung tree. We don't want to see conflicts... Well, simple conflicts aren't that big a deal... However, Thomas mentioned that in order to test this he merged the SPI tree into your tree so perhaps there is also a dependency on the SPI tree? If that was just for good practice testing then I agree that the best thing is to merge via your tree, otherwise we might need to think harder.