On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 02:54:33PM +0530, Sekhar Nori wrote: > On Tuesday 11 August 2015 02:33 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > Why would there be any interdependency between the the two trees, that > > would be very unusual? Adding a new value to DT doesn't need the kernel > > to understand it and the driver should be compatible with existing DTs. > > If there *is* some dependency that suggests the driver update has > > problems... > The dependency is because of platform data. Patch 2/4 adds a new > platform data member 'prescaler_limit' which this patch populates for > DaVinci devices using legacy booting. Ugh, you still have legacy platforms :( > > In any case I don't have a copy of the patch any more. > I can resend this patch to you with my ack included. I guess.