On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 01:02:22PM +0100, Simon Goldschmidt wrote: > On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 12:46 PM Ramuthevar,Vadivel MuruganX > wrote: > > Add support for the Cadence QSPI controller. This controller is > > present in the Intel Lightning Mountain(LGM) SoCs, Altera and TI SoCs. > > This driver has been tested on the Intel LGM SoCs. > This is v9 and still, none of the altera maintainers are on CC? > How will it be ensured that this doesn't break altera if it is merged? Given that this is a new driver I'd be very surprised if it broke other users? I can imagine it might not work for them and it would definitely be much better to get their review but it shouldn't be any worse than the current lack of support.