On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 09:23:56AM +0100, Konrad Kociolek wrote: > The 02/10/2020 19:16, Mark Brown wrote: > > > # Add new SPI master controllers in alphabetical order above this line > > Please keep Kconfig and Makefile alphabetically sorted as the comment in > > the context from the diff says. :/ > What I see is Kconfig is first and Makefile is second file in diff, > according to: > drivers/spi/Kconfig | 11 + > drivers/spi/Makefile | 1 + > Is that wrong? Please keep the *contents* of the files Kconfig and Makefile alphabetically sorted as the comment in the context from the diff says. > > > +#ifdef CONFIG_OF > > > +static const struct of_device_id cdns_xspi_of_match[] = { > > > + { > > > + .compatible = "cdns,xspi-nor-fpga", > > > + }, > > Why -fpga? > This is because this driver was tested only on FPGA board. > This driver was not tested for ASIC version as PHY > initialization algorithm is differ. So there will need to be a separate compatible for any silicon integrations? Will that always be the same for all silicon integrations or should we have properties for the PHY type?