On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 07:57:33PM +0100, Sam Ravnborg wrote: > It was the best I could come up with - and this patch was called out > for review in the hope there is a better way than this patch. It definitely seems like a useful thing, just a bit surprised it's not already there and if this is the best way to do it. > We have similar examples like: > - pincfg-node.yaml > - regulatro.yaml I'm curious what properties your consumers have for regulators - I'd expect them to just have simple pointers to the regualtors with no configuration.