On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 04:12:28PM +0300, Vladimir Oltean wrote: > On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 16:10, Mark Brown wrote: > > It's a bit unusual to need to actually free the IRQ over suspend - > > what's driving that requirement here? > clk_disable_unprepare(dspi->clk); is driving the requirement - same as > in dspi_remove case, the module will fault when its registers are > accessed without a clock. I see - this could be fixed by having the interrupt handler bounce the clock on, there's a little overhead from that but hopefully not too much. That should also help with the remove case I guess so long as the clock is registered before the interrupt is requested?