On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 10:40:14AM -0600, Amit Kumar Mahapatra wrote: > Fix kernel-doc warnings in ZynqMP qspi driver file. This *still* doesn't apply against current code: $ git am -3 --signoff ~/queue/spi/next/20200922_amit_kumar_mahapatra_spi_spi_zynqmp_gqspi_update_driver_to_use_spi_mem_framework.mbx Applying: spi: spi-zynqmp-gqspi: Fix kernel-doc warnings Using index info to reconstruct a base tree... error: patch failed: drivers/spi/spi-zynqmp-gqspi.c:173 error: drivers/spi/spi-zynqmp-gqspi.c: patch does not apply error: Did you hand edit your patch? It does not apply to blobs recorded in its index. Are you positive that you are using my for-5.10 branch and that your mail server is not mangling the patches you are sending? I also tried with plain patch and had similar results with almost all hunks in this series failing to apply.