On Mon, Oct 05, 2020 at 01:38:27PM -0500, Rob Herring wrote: > This doesn't yet do anything in the tools, but make it explicit so we can > check either 'unevaluatedProperties' or 'additionalProperties' is present > in schemas. > > 'unevaluatedProperties' is appropriate when including another schema (via > '$ref') and all possible properties and/or child nodes are not > explicitly listed in the schema with the '$ref'. > > This is in preparation to add a meta-schema to check for missing > 'unevaluatedProperties' or 'additionalProperties'. This has been a > constant source of review issues. > > Signed-off-by: Rob Herring I trust you, so for I2C: Acked-by: Wolfram Sang