On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 02:13:44PM +0100, Miquel Raynal wrote: > Pratyush Yadav wrote on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:04:04 +0530: > > [0] Since SPI NOR has no way of knowing what speed the controller is > > running at, assume the fastest speed the flash can run at. > Ok, I am not entirely clear about what is available/not available from > the SPI core. > If this is true then I guess we can't do better with the current code > base and this can be improved in the future if needed. So I'm fine with > the current implementation. For normal SPI operations you can set the speed (really, top speed) on a per transfer basis.