linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* ​​Hello Friend,
@ 2020-02-12  5:50 Mr Gerasim Melkumyan
From: Mr Gerasim Melkumyan @ 2020-02-12  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend,

  My name is Mr Gerasim Melkumyan, I am from Yerevan, Republic of Armenia living in Burkina Faso and kindly ask you take this message serious. I am suffering from cancer and will like to have an important discussion with you concerning the sum of 4.5 Million US Dollar, when i receive your reply with the below requested information, I will give more details.

Your complete name
Address (home/office)
Your mobile number
Your age
Occupation
A copy of your ID

God bless you as i wait patiently for your quick reply.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Gerasim Melkumyan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-12  5:50 UTC | newest]