linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Can you imagine that you are healthy?
@ 2007-10-05 20:04 Grover Hampton
From: Grover Hampton @ 2007-10-05 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

LegalRX drug store offers all drugs you feel necessity in to restore your health at little cost.
We operate across the world with buyers from all continents.
At the time you got no need to seek out drugstore somewhere at your area.
We surely bring high quality drugs to all parts of the planet.

Come to our site & acquire meds you demand instantly straight to your residence.
http://playduring.cn/

We're verified by VISA and VeriSign accordingly we ensure certain & confidential purchase.

* Can you imagine that you are healthy?
@ 2007-10-25 20:33 Elwood Guidry
From: Elwood Guidry @ 2007-10-25 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f