From: "Richard Röjfors" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Morton <email@example.com>,
firstname.lastname@example.org, John Linn <John.Linn@xilinx.com>
Subject: [PATCH 0/4] xilinx_spi: Split into platform and of driver, support new IP, platform independence.
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:37:10 +0100 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <4AFACC16.email@example.com> (raw)
To follow is a series of patches against the xilinx_spi driver.
The patchset is against 2.6.32-rc6
The patchset addresses several problems in the current driver:
* It's PPC only (OF and uses PPC specific memory operations)
* Only supporting big endian writes
* Supports only 8bit SPI, support for DS570 (also 16 or 32 bit) is added.
* A platform driver is introduced for non OF capable architectures.
These patches were posted as one big patch up to 4 iterations, not splitted into 4.
reply other threads:[~2009-11-11 14:37 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: [no followups] expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).