linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Omy head; then lifted he his hand on high, much
@ 2010-01-19  5:51 Fleetwood
From: Fleetwood @ 2010-01-19  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Oice answered from the shade of a bush hard by: "'twas my comrade Walkyn
dragged me up from death--even as he did thee." "We thought you gone for
good, master." "Aye!" cried the archer, "so would ye all be dead,
methinks, but for me and this my bow." "Friends," said Beltane, "'tis by
doings such as this that men do learn each other's worth: so shall the
bonds betwixt us strengthen day by day, and join us in accord and
brotherhood that shall outlast this puny life. So now let us begone and
join the others." So they turned their backs upon Belsaye town, and
keeping to the brush, came at length to where upon the borders of the
forest the white friar waited them, with the nine who yet remained of
the prisoners; these, beholding Beltane, came hurrying to meet him, and
falling upon their knees about him, strove with each ot