linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* FW: SPI/SSP driver for ARM Primecell PL022
@ 2007-06-08  8:47 Gururaja Hebbar K R
From: Gururaja Hebbar K R @ 2007-06-08  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-lFZ/pmaqli7XmaaqVzeoHQ
  Cc: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Greetings,

  I am writing a driver for ARM Primecell Synchronous Serial Port
(PL022) . I am using Linux Kernel 2.6.20.6. I am working on Customized
version of ARM Versatile Board. Searched the Kernel Source but couldn't
find any info for this Module. If anyone is working on it or has any
reference/info, kindly can you share the same with me.

I also saw few posts in the mailing list around May 2006 which says its
already in the Source but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Gururaja