Linux-SPI Archive on lore.kernel.org
* HAPPY SURVIVAL OF CORONAVIRUS
@ 2020-03-20 11:20 ECOWAS COMMITEE
From: ECOWAS COMMITEE @ 2020-03-20 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam

HAPPY SURVIVAL OF CORONAVIRUS

We the West African Monitoring Committee of the West African Economic
Community(ECOWAS)are contacting you for a business transaction which
we feel will be of great interest to you.

Our duty is to see to the coming in and out of funds into this sub
region.There is a fund which we confiscated worth of $12.5 million
dollars.We will like you to receive this fund on your name in your
account and as well helping us in the investment.

You are advised to contact us as soon as you get this message for
details of the transaction if you find it interesting.

Best Regards,

Mr John Aka

Chairman
ECOWAS