linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* LETTER OF INQUIRY
@ 2020-02-07 20:44 Mr. Theophilus Odadudu
From: Mr. Theophilus Odadudu @ 2020-02-07 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

I work as a clerk in a Bank here in Nigeria, I have a very
confidential Business Proposition for you. There is a said amount of
money floating in the bank unclaimed, belonging to the bank Foreign
customer who die with his family in the Ethiopian Airline crash of
March 11, 2019.

I seek your good collaboration to move the fund for our benefit. we
have agreed that 40% be yours once you help claim.

Do get back to with 1) Your Full Name: (2) Residential Address: (3)
Phone, Mobile  (4) Scan Copy of Your ID. to apply for claims of the
funds.

Regards
Theophilus Odadudu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-07 20:44 UTC | newest]