linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* With due respect,
@ 2009-08-31  5:59 Mabo Sali
From: Mabo Sali @ 2009-08-31  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Invitation : "With due respect,".

Par votre hôte Mabo Sali:

     Date:		lundi 31 août 2009

     Heure:		5h 00 - 6h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		With due respect, I am Barrister Sali the personal resident Attorney here in Burkina Faso to Dr. Eric Morgan, from United States of America, who died along with his wife and only daughter in event of terrorist attack on 11th September 2001 world trade centre. My client was having an abandon sum of Thirty Million Five Hundred thousand united state dollars ($30.5m USD) with African Development Bank Burkina Faso. I am proposing to transfer this money into your account as a deal, if interested reply to barr.s.maboa-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org,) thanks, barr. Sali Mabo

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mabosali1?v=126&a1=0&iid=Zx%40hsu3bcJuz%40GZIVhhRhEd%40LxUXAA2G&igid=FxAnoqxbbOp3aH5MZxhHYT3%40c9NT%40difyxdMpx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: