linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Ejere Damaba <jereeedd-Qt13gs6zZMY@public.gmane.org>
To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f@public.gmane.org
Subject: Invitation
Date: 08 Nov 2009 13:33:54 -0800	[thread overview]

Invitation&nbsp;: "Invitation".

Par votre hôte Ejere Damaba:

     Date:		dimanche 8 novembre 2009

     Heure:		20h 00 - 21h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		With due respect, I am Barrister Ejere Deen Damba the personal resident Attorney here in Burkina Faso to late Dr. Eric Morgan, from United States of America, who died along with his wife and only daughter in a car accident in his country on 11th September 2001. My client was having an abandon sum of Thirty Million Five Hundred thousand united state dollars ($30.5m USD) with African Development Bank Burkina Faso. I want us to transfer this money into your account as business, if interested please reply to barr.dde-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org thanks in anticipation of your responds. Barrister Ejere Deen Damba

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/jereeedd?v=126&a1=0&iid=chUh4vn%40-hm1aD5V5h%40hqFp%40Ugb%40&igid=TxAzqwv%40gytx%40CQAFhhmmC%40%408BUuAjyX

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: