linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Beloved
@ 2011-08-27  5:12 Sister Deborah Mannings
From: Sister Deborah Mannings @ 2011-08-27  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Beloved,I am Deborah Mannings.I write this email to you on my sick bed
facing death.I have a substantial sum  I would like you to help me
distribute to the needy and helpless.God bless you as you reply through
mann_deb-dbdLmdGazhY@public.gmane.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-27  5:12 UTC | newest]