On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:58:52PM -0500, Samuel Holland wrote: > This series uses the additional DAIs added to the sun8i-codec driver to > add hardware routing for BT SCO (headset) audio on the PinePhone. > > The BT audio connection is represented by the "dummy" bt-sco codec. The > connection to the Quectel EG-25G modem via AIF2 works as well, but I do > not include it here because there is no appropriate codec driver in > tree. We have been using an out-of-tree "dummy" codec driver for the > modem similar to bt-sco, and I'm not sure if such a driver would be > desired upstream. I've applied patches 1-6 Maxime